paul- wrote:
> Definitely a permissions issue.   Newer versions of pCP do handle it a
> bit better.

My new PSU and SD Card have arrived.  Based on comments above, it
appears that later versions of pCP have better handling of write
permissions etc, so I have opted to install v6 b5....

I let this resize to 100Mb when installing LMS - I had previously tried
larger ones - but stuck with the default one this time.

On completion, and several reboots after changing, and sett ing up LMS -
I then shutdown to insert the USB HDD.

It was recognised, but wanted to install util-linux.tcz due to GPT.  I
tried to do this and it failed - 3 times.

Any advice?