The message was written a long time ago, but is this Skin somewhere
available? I looked in piCoreplayer 6.0.0 and it isn't there, there is
only the Joggler skin for the origional 7" Pi display.

I'd be surprised if it wasn't. Haven't a pCP 6 here. But I'm using the grid skin every day on the 7" display. What display do you have?

Also I want to ask if the world-clock is somewhere availabe in German?

Is this an official screensaver? (can't even remember...) There's usually a strings.txt file in the applet's folder which would allow you to localize it.

--

Michael