carsten_h wrote:
> I have the 7" Raspberry touchdisplay. I didn't find "PiGrid" on the
> list. Or is it some of the other "Grid" entries without a "Pi" in the
> name?
> I didn't look for the 800x480 resolution entry. I will look for it this
> evening.  It was mentioned in this thread. If there is a textfile I can
> look for it. Thank you!

The piGridSkin has added to the default jivelite installation quite
awhile ago. However, pi was dropped from the displayed skin name.

The Skin selected below is the one you want for the rpi 7 inch screen.

28635

|Filename: pigridskin.jpg                                           |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=28635|

Ralphy

*1*-Touch, *5*-Classics, *3*-Booms, *1*-UE Radio
'Squeezebox client builds'
(https://sourceforge.net/projects/lmsclients/files/) 'donations'
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=LL5P6365KQEXN&lc=CA&item_name=Squeezebox%20client%20builds&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donate_SM%2egif%3aNonHosted)
always appreciated.