ralphy wrote:
> Yes, you can use a keyboard for navigation.

Thank you for your fast response!

I realise I wasn't clear enough though...

I have the keyboard "shortcuts" / "commands" mapped to my universal
remote using Flirc and the keymap you linked to.
It works perfectly well, but unfortunately I have a slightly different
requirement:

My piCorePlayer is connected to my main TV and I want to navigate the UI
itself, like I would do on the older Apple TV.

I want to use the arrow keys to navigate between all items (buttons)
that can be pressed or clicked on a touch screen or computer.
If there would be like a mouse pointer, I want it to skip back and forth
between the button with help of the arrow keys and then be
able to press enter to click on that button.

This is how I navigate Netflix, Plex, Youtube and whatever else I use on
my TV screen.

Similar to some well-designed website where you easily can navigate with
the tab key and don't need a mouse.

Is that at all possible?