I'll be supplying detailed install instruction shortly

I'm currently looking at minimizing the library dependencies and I'm
creating a slimline version that is pCP specific, minus the SSE stream

I've targeted the weekend to get that done and check-in the install
binaries

As for surface mounting an OLED, the version I have there are 4 mounting
holes that you could use to mount with stand-offs.  The screens have a
thin metal surround so it may not look too DIY.

This is pCP specific so other music services would not display unless
you're using plugins, if that is the case remote sources will display
just fine.

Apologies for the delays here