I've added install instructions and a pCP lightweight binary with
required support files to the repo

This only supports the shared memory visualization mode as used by
Jivelite

Its tested under both 5.0.0 and 6.0.0 pCP on pi3B+ and pi4

There were missing files under 4.0.0 and I couldn't find a clean way to
source them so for now this is 5.0.0/6.0.0 supported only

I also tested with a 0.96" and a 1.3" OLED, usable and readable on both
sizes.

Peak meter is implemented but is disabled in this build s it looked
terrible on a 0.96" version of the OLED

Currently only one visualization mode at a time may be specified but
I'll be adding a mechanism to specify multiple modes in the near future

Let me know if you uncover any nasties :mad:

I know of one issue where multiple lines of scrolling text can get
*confused*, you'll know it if you see it :D