d6jg wrote:
> As it is going to be an LMS server then Pi4 with 4GB RAM. You should
> definitely wire it. You also need to to add a USB HD to store your
> music. The Pi4 benefits from USB3 so look for a 1TB USB3 SSD disk.
> As to OS look at piCoreplayer. No Linux skills required and lots of help
> here which will explain how to install it, add LMS and generally get it
> going.

Perfect. From a quick look it seems that piCorePlayer is a very stripped
down o/s focused on audio stuff. So a couple of questions:

- will I be able to stream radio, esp. using BBC iPlayer (or PlayHLS),
via LMS (as I do in Win10)?

- will I still be able to use the Pi for all the other sorts of things
that it can do. (e.g. use temperature sensors)?