raglencross wrote:
> I have used Picoreplayer on a RPi4 and it is an excellent LMS
> server/player.  However, if you want to use your RPi4 for other programs
> as well as LMS install the Raspian OS per raspberrypi.org. That site
> will give you full instructions on how to do this, as well as
> instructions and info on many other aspects of using the RPi. In my
> case, I wanted to run PLEX as well as LMS on my RPi4, so after using
> Picoreplayer for a while, I switched to Raspian to allow for the
> installation of Plex (and other programs) which I couldn't do with
> Picoreplayer.  Google is your friend when it comes to getting
> instructions for things you want to do on the RPi that aren't covered on
> raspberrypi.org.

I totally agree but without any Linux skills I think that may be a bit
of a struggle. If the principle purpose is to get a working LMS then I’d
stick with piCorePlayer but suggest getting a second Pi - perhaps a 3B -
to learn some Linux.

Not sure whether it’s been wholly answered but BBC iPlayer, Spotify and
any plugin that works on W10 will work on a piCorePlayer based LMS

VB2.4[/B] STORAGE *QNAP TS419P (NFS)
[B]Living Room* - Joggler & SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 -> Celestion F20s
*Office* - Pi3+Sreen -> Sony TAFE320 -> Celestion F10s / Pi2+DAC & SB3
-> Onkyo CRN755 -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom
*Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - Pi2+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV)* - SB Touch ->Sherwood AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s
Everything controlled by iPeng