Hi all,

Just set up a brand-new 4Gig rPi4 (my first) with pcp 6 over the weekend
and so far I'm loving it. But ...

I'm choking on 24/96 files; it will play for a few seconds and then go
silent for 30 seconds or so, then play for maybe 30 seconds or so and go
silent again (with the counter still ticking in the web UI, it resets
when it starts up again). I'm assuming this means that it can't keep up
and I need to change the buffer size; but I'm not sure where to go with
that.

Running over wifi, the file says the bitrate should be 2562kbps VBR.

Suggestions?

(Honestly, 24/96 has always seemed like overkill to me, I'm just too
lazy to open them up in Audacity and downsample them when they come to
me that thick.)