sbp wrote:
> Strange, I have two rpi4 which are working perfect with pCP.
>
> Could you try to reformat your sd-card, and burn the img file to the
> card, don't edit anything. Then use a browser to go to the pCP IP
> address. If the web page showing up now?

just for sanity, i zeroed out the sd card, flashed it with pcp6.1.0 and
it came up on the old RPI3.
put the sd card in RPI4, same problem; cannot ssh in or load the web
page.

at this point, only conclusion i can draw is pcp6.1.0 does not like my
allo machine.
since Volumio does run on it, i know the allo device is ok.

for now, i will spend time to get jivelite on volumio.
i'm sure that'll be fun!!