Greg Erskine wrote:
> If piCorePlayer finds wpa_supplicant.conf on the boot partition it will
> turn Wifi on, create a new /usr/local/etc/pcp/wpa_supplicant.conf and
> delete wpa_supplicant.conf from the boot partition. If you happen to be
> editing wpa_supplicant.conf.sample on the boot partition it won't have
> any effect.
>
> Be cautious as the use case of having AP Mode "On" then putting a new
> wpa_supplicant.conf on the boot partition hasn't been thought of (at
> least by me). The results will be interesting.

In fact, of course, I created a new wpa_supplicant.conf.

Now the "interesting" result :) : I found that wpa_supplicant.conf is
ignored if the AP mode is still turned on. I first had to turn the AP
mode off via the web interface, than my new wpa_supplicant.conf was
recognized and used for finding network.