shunte88 wrote:
> not sure what you mean by "doesn't get called"???
> odd that its working on the devices I have under test and use daily?  I
> wouldn't have pushed something that was -obviously- broken as discovery
> and I don't remember pushing to the repo mid-development - a lot of the
> work was done between 1 - 4 AM so there's potential but I'm sure I
> didn't
> so I'm not sure what you've been running into - have you changed or is
> there an alternate port on your setup?

As I mentioned in #141, my LMS is running on port 9002.  Presumably any
setup on port 9000 worked fine.

> I didn't change the original UDP multicast implementation, its tried and
> tested - and as the comment described its borrowed from slimproto -
> direct from the horses mouth - code that must have been executed
> millions of times at this point.

Yep, this is all I was getting at - the original battle-tested discovery
code did not request the jsonrpc port, as it evidently never had a need
to do so before now.

The latest drop resolves the issue for me, thanks!