shunte88 wrote:
> cool to see pics of peoples setups
>
> please post more pics, great to see what folks are doing :o

Hi,

I did test adding UNIT option. But, it's not working. [Adding si, or us
to API key like as API KEY, us or  API KEY, si ]
It's not a serious issue. :)

I tried many options only one combination working in my configuration,
pls see the screenshots.

I could see vu meter in this command.

31566

31567

I tried change options, but I couldn't see meters.
SSE error came out, I don't know the reason.

31568

I don't know if the PCM5122 DAC uses i2c, but I doubt if it is
conflicting with the OLED. What command should be issued to display only
the VU meter on the screen? When I run the command on github I can't see
the vu meter. You can only see the clock and sound source tag
information. It probably has something to do with the SSE error.

|Filename: SSE_error.png                                            |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=31568|