Greg Erskine wrote:
> If you are using the Raspberry Pi Foundation's 7" screen there should be
> no special setup to do.
>
> Is there something on the screen?
>
> You only need to set the LMS IP if you have more than one LMS server on
> your network or you have changed the standard port.
>
> Paul, is talking about setting up jivelite via wifi then changing to
> wired ethernet or visa versa. If you change the ethernet interface you
> have to removed jivelite settings and do it again.

Cheers for the reply. Yep using Foundation screen, using it wireless,
not tried it with ethernet as I haven't got a port in the kitchen, but I
think I'll plug a cable in and se if that makes a difference.

I can use the screen to set the default screen, but when trying to find
player or my music library nothing show up. Really weird. I've always
entered the LMS ip, I run standard port for LMS as I have a Logitech
boom box that doesn't like it if the standard port is not used.

As I mentioned I do run LMS via docker, but all my other players connect
fine to LMS, so did this one until I tried the screen :(

I'll keep plugging away, again cheers.