Greg Erskine wrote:
> If you are using the Raspberry Pi Foundation's 7" screen there should be
> no special setup to do.
>
> Is there something on the screen?
>
> You only need to set the LMS IP if you have more than one LMS server on
> your network or you have changed the standard port.
>
> Paul, is talking about setting up jivelite via wifi then changing to
> wired ethernet or visa versa. If you change the ethernet interface you
> have to removed jivelite settings and do it again.

Done a bit more messing about, still can't get it to work though. I've
pasted some of the diag's below to see if anything jumps out. I'll try
and give the info that might make a diagnosis possible. Please let me
know if I need to post more info, as the diags and logs are really good
and easy.

I've got a rpi2 , Hifiberry AMP2+, and the 7" screen. I can see the
player from LMS. Connected wirelessly.
When booted it comes to the HOME screen, My music shows default
message.
Choose player is empty.

I have the LMS ip set within the web page or it won't find it. Internet
is found and so is repo.

I'm hoping I'm just being thick, but would like to get it working.

#piCorePlayer version
PCPVERS="piCorePlayer 6.1.0"

Current pcp.cfg
###############
WIFI="on"
DEBUG="0"
MODE="40"
TEST="0"
NAME="kitchen"
PCP_CUR_REPO="1"
THEME="Light"
OUTPUT="hw:CARD=sndrpihifiberry"
ALSA_PARAMS="80:4::1"
BUFFER_SIZE=""
_CODEC=""
XCODEC=""
PRIORITY=""
MAX_RATE=""
UPSAMPLE=""
MAC_ADDRESS=""
SERVER_IP="192.168.111.145"
LOGLEVEL=""
LOGFILE=""
DSDOUT=""
VISUALISER="yes"
CLOSEOUT=""
UNMUTE=""
ALSAVOLUME=""
OTHER=""
AUDIO="hifi_dac+"
AUDIOBOOTSCRIPT=""
HOST="kitchen"
TIMEZONE="GMT0BST,M3.5.0/1,M10.5.0"
CPUGOVERNOR="ondemand"
OVERCLOCK="NONE"
ADVOVERCLOCK="None"
CPUISOL=""
SQLAFFINITY=""
SQLOUTAFFINITY=""
CMD="Default"
FIQ="0xF"
ALSAlevelout="Default"
ALSAeq="no"
EQUAL_OUT_DEVICE=""
STREAMER="no"
STREAMER_IN_DEVICE=""
REBOOT="Disabled"
RB_H="0"
RB_WD="*"
RB_DMONTH="*"
RESTART="Disabled"
RS_H="0"
RS_WD="*"
RS_DMONTH="*"
CRON_COMMAND=""
AUTOSTARTLMS=""
A_S_LMS="Disabled"
AUTOSTARTFAV=""
A_S_FAV="Disabled"
USER_COMMAND_1=""
USER_COMMAND_2=""
USER_COMMAND_3=""
JIVELITE="yes"
SCREENROTATE="180"
JL_SCREEN_WIDTH="0"
JL_SCREEN_HEIGHT="0"
JL_FRAME_BUFFER="/dev/fb0"
JL_FRAME_RATE=""
JL_FRAME_DEPTH=""
SHAIRPORT="no"
LMSERVER="no"
LMSDATA="default"
SQLT_VERSION="basic"
SQBINARY="default"
SQUEEZELITE="yes"
POWER_GPIO=""
POWER_OUTPUT="L"
POWER_SCRIPT=""
GPIOPOWEROFF="no"
GPIOPOWEROFF_GPIO="17"
GPIOPOWEROFF_HI="yes"
GPIOSHUTDOWN="no"
GPIOSHUTDOWN_GPIO="22"
GPIOSHUTDOWN_HI="yes"
GPIOSHUTDOWN_PU="down"
IR_LIRC="no"
IR_KEYTABLES="no"
IR_GPIO_IN="25"
IR_GPIO_OUT=""
IR_DEVICE="lirc0"
IR_CONFIG=""
LMSWEBPORT=""
FSM="Default"
LMSCONTROLS="yes"
PLAYERTABS="yes"
HDMIPOWER="on"
APMODE="no"
AP_IP=""
RPI3INTWIFI="on"
RPIBLUETOOTH="off"
SAMBA="disabled"
WOL="no"
WOL_NIC=""
WOL_LMSMACADDRESS=""
SPARAMS1=""
SPARAMS2=""
SPARAMS3=""
SPARAMS4=""
SPARAMS5=""
INTERNET_CHECK_IP=""
ROTDASH="no"
SHAIRPORT_OUT="hw:CARD=sndrpihifiberry"
SHAIRPORT_CONTROL=""
NETWORK_WAIT="50"
GUI_DISABLE="0"
WWW_PORT="80"

lsmod
######

Module                  Size  Used by
spidev                 16384  0
snd_soc_pcm512x_i2c    16384  1
snd_soc_pcm512x        32768  1 snd_soc_pcm512x_i2c
joydev                 20480  0
evdev                  24576  1
snd_soc_hifiberry_dacplus    16384  1
raspberrypi_hwmon      16384  0
hwmon                  16384  1 raspberrypi_hwmon
8192cu                602112  0
cfg80211              647168  1 8192cu
snd_soc_bcm2835_i2s    16384  2
snd_bcm2835            28672  0
spi_bcm2835            20480  0
snd_soc_core          192512  3
snd_soc_pcm512x,snd_soc_hifiberry_dacplus,snd_soc_bcm2835_i2s
rfkill                 28672  2 cfg80211
snd_compress           20480  1 snd_soc_core
snd_pcm_dmaengine      16384  1 snd_soc_core
snd_pcm                98304  7
snd_soc_pcm512x,snd_pcm_dmaengine,snd_soc_hifiberry_dacplus,snd_soc_bcm2835_i2s,snd_bcm2835,snd_soc_core
i2c_bcm2835            16384  0
snd_timer              32768  1 snd_pcm
snd                    73728  7
snd_compress,snd_soc_pcm512x,snd_timer,snd_bcm2835,snd_soc_core,snd_pcm
clk_hifiberry_dacpro    16384  1
rpi_ft5406             16384  0
rpi_backlight          16384  0
fixed                  16384  3