Did a 64b institu update yesterday. Everything went smooth and well.

A big thank you to the pCp-team for your ongoing developments. Great
work! Think it's time to find the donate button again.

Two questions though:

I've noticed that the idle temperature on my rpi 4b 8gb has increased
3-4 C after the update.
Is this to be expected?

I donĀ“t know if my rpi has the newest firmware, so maybe i should try a
chipset update...

Just to get it right.
Do i copy/paste every line into the ssh terminal and press enter?
Or do i copy/paste one line starting with ce, then the next line and
next line.. and finally ending with pcb rb?