dkskl wrote:

> I donĀ“t know if my rpi has the newest firmware, so maybe i should try a
> chipset update...
>
> Just to get it right.
> Do i copy/paste every line into the ssh terminal and press enter?
> Or do i copy/paste one line starting with ce, then the next line and
> next line.. and finally ending with pcb rb?

I'd be interested in an answer to the above question.  Also, can one do
the update steps of the RPI4 bootloader and VL805 chipset firmware vis
ssh AFTER INSTALLING PICOREPLAYER OS?

*Home:* VBA2.5 4TB -or- rPi4B/pCP6.1/4TB>LMS 8.0.x>Transporter, Touch,
Boom, Radio (all ethernet)
*Cottage:* rPi4B/pCP6.1/4TB>LMS 8.0.x>Touch>Benchmark DAC I, Boom, Radio
w/Battery (Radio WIFI)
*Office:* Win10(64)>foobar2000
*The Wild: *rPi3B+/pCP4.0, hifiberry Dac+Pro, 4TB USB (LMS &
Squeezelite)
*Controllers:* iPhone11 & iPadAir3 (iPeng), CONTROLLER, Material Skin,
or SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win10(64)
*Files:* -Ripping-: dbpoweramp > FLAC; -Post-rip-: mp3tag, PerfectTunes,
TuneFusion; -Streaming:- Spotify