JulianH wrote:
> If you have a clean/ workable ALAC file I can test on fresh version of
> PCP7/ analogue output ..... if that is still a problem then I run a
> seperate LMS server on a separate network which I can also test on.....
> why would it work for you and not me? What is different?  Lets test a
> working ALAC. Regards Julian

Sorry , you have misunderstood my reply. Your log shows that LMS has
sent the file direct to the squeezelite player in ALAC form.  Since it
didn't play (i.e. squeezelite crash)  it is a problem in squeezelite
player. Probably due to a change in the ALAC decoder in squeeselite
player.

If you can make that Genesis file available to Ralphy to use as a test,
it will help fix the new ALAC decoder.

Until the decoder is fixed, the workaround would be to disable "native"
ALAC and let LMS do the decoding.