Thanks for version 7! I also have a new DAC that can go up to 384K, so
I'm trying to set that up.

I've seen mentions for an earlier version that that would require the
audio kernel.

No such kernel in 7 (I understand that was the same as the real-time
kernel). I have allo USBBridge signature, so I'm running the 32 bits
verion.

Settings in LMS are all set to native, so that should be fine.

The highest I come with PCP7 is 192K. Never tried it with earlier
version, but have tried the current hardware with Moode. Get 384K there,
so
does not seem to be a hardware issue. Also get DSD256. With PCP7 it us
192K and DSD64.

There is max rate setting in Squeezelite, but this is not well enough
documented for me. Looked high & low, can find the correct format, but
put in 384000.
Does not make a difference...

So I have to ask for help. How do I get:

32838

like it says on the box? :)

|Filename: Clipboard01.jpg                                          |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=32838|