@Aki7 I've quite the collection of DAC's I upgrade at least one device
once a year and I've never had an issue

Not sure whats going on with your setup.

The monitor does not interact with the DAC in anyway shape or form, and
it doesn't care if a DAC is attached or not, nor if a hat, USB flavor,
audio over HDMI or the on-board audio is involved.

Pseudo Power Save is functioning on two of my test setups as well as
being tested against a Touch - they all function the same.

Its a soft power-off - power off through the webend and the OLED fades
to black.  Note this is not a hard power-off - unplugging the power on
the device - the warnings functionality implemented October/November
would trigger there.

Were simply reading the power attribute that the server publishes, not
too complex - its either a 1 (on) or 0 (off)

SO THAT SAID, AND APOLOGIES FOR THE LABORED RESPONSE, COULD YOU ADD THE
VERBOSE SWITCH AND POST THE OUTPUT. THERE ARE MESSAGES THAT FLAG THE
POWER MODE OF THE DEVICE SO LETS START THERE.

@psketch - Audiophonics pinged me back in November/December with offers
of help.  The SSD1322 is implemented in the current build but I've yet
to kick the tires and ensure its fit for purpose.  Driving the device is
only half the solution as where possible I'd like to take advantage of
everything the device offers, more real-estate so side by side meter
modes as well as gray scale graphics.

It is an awfully nice unit and I've had it sitting on my bench for
months now and Id really like it up and running in a new setup I'm
currently building - when I find the time to assemble the mono-blocks
and power supplies.  So many projects ;|

I'm going to shoot for the end of the week to bless the build and then
I'll progress the graphics additions

I've trimmed a good bit of fat the last couple of releases so I want to
avoid taking the build in the wrong direction.  It may be a separate
binary - same repo just another make definition.

My 1322 rig is sitting here on the bench as I type so I'll be bringing
it online shortly and getting to work. Its a bare bones standalone - a
1G Pi4 which I don't mind bricking as I beat on code - the Audiophonics
setup not so much ;)

Ill keep you all posted re-progress.

As of *08-Jan-2021* my digitized collection is (25049 hours 16 minutes)
+ (43 seconds) or
2.858[/B] YEARS IN DURATION.

DIGITIZED THUS FAR:

[B]TOTAL TRACKS: 161,476