Just coming back to LMS after a couple of years stuck on MSB.com after
my WHS died :(

Thanks to the awesome ppl here, I've got a Pi4 setup w/ LMS (8.x stable,
updated Jan 14) running in Docker. I've tested and confirmed that my
Touch and a BOOM can see the LMS and play music from the library (drive
mounted to the Pi). All good so far.

Pulling up the LMS web interface, I've been poking around with the
settings but it seems that I'm not able to login to MSB.com -> the
account is still active, I can login, see all my SB players etc. from a
PC, so I know everything's good on that front.

Entering my MSB.com creds (email and pwd) into the LMS web interface and
hitting Save and/or Apply doesn't seem to take. Switching tabs and
coming back shows the fields are empty.

Could this be an unintended consequence of Docker or perhaps I goofed
something on the install?

FWIW, my LMS container was setup using;

NAME=logitech-media-server
IMAGE=lmscommunity/logitechmediaserver:stable
docker run -d \
        --name ${NAME} \
        --net=host \
        --restart unless-stopped \