adhawkins wrote:
> Then if you use docker-compose (which I'd highly recommend) it's just a
> matter of doing:

Thanks Andy
Looks like a plan. As I see, docker compose is already included in the
Synology Docker image. So just to be sure, all I have to do is the
following:
- create docker-compose.yml containing the folder and port mappings (as
listed 'here'
(https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?111828-Official-docker-container-for-LMS&p=1001459&viewfull=1#post1001459))
- copy docker-compose.yml to the docker folder on the synology (is this
the correct location?)
- start the lms docker container
The LMS web interface tells me when a new image is available, so I don't
think I need DIUN at the moment (LMS is my only docker container for the
time being)
Update the container as listed in your post when needed
Is this correct?
Rudi

- Logitech Media Server Version: 8.1.0 on Synology DS1815+ DSM 6 /
  Docker
-  SB Touch (2x)