No, sorry. I don't use any of the pirate players anymore and I bought a
nice wood stand for the 7" screen I have. Tons easier.

A couple of more hints; First, I hope you can use a dremel tool and that
you have a stand for it. Trying to freehand this stuff is impossible

When you layout where you are going to route, cut the line with an
exact-o knife first. That way, when you route it, you will have a nice
edge, plus as you route you'll be able to see the wood lets go when you
are at the line.

And again. unless you have a shop set up for this kind of stuff, start
with a large piece and clamp it to a piece of plywood (so you can route
through the wood) and then to a table. Stability and room is important.

A router would be much faster, but require a router table, etc..