Thank you for adding information on SD cards for PiCore, that will be
helpful for people deciding what to buy.

I have been looking at the various settings and saw the Security button
on the PiCore main page.  It is using the default Id and password.  I am
curious, when is the id and password used?  When I connect to PiCore
from my internal LAN, it never asks for a user id and password.

For cyber security best practices, I should probably change it from the
default.  However, I would like to know when that id and password is
required.

However, after the Solarwinds issue, I hope the various code elements
used for updates are frequently checked for stuff that does not belong.
I would not want my Pi to become a botnet for someone wanting to mine
bitcoin or snooping for identity theft.

Thanks for the wonderful software!

Paul