carsten_h wrote:
> I used it too, but after the Release of "Raspberry Pi Imager" I don't
> know why to use another tool. There you can directly choose the standard
> Raspberry OS or a few others like LibreELEC and so on or you can choose
> an image. I don't need any other tool on the Mac for flashing to
> SD-cards or SSD.Doesn't -Raspberry Pi Imager- automatically eject the SD card
> after
writing an image?

Perhaps I am using it wrongly but I always have to re-insert the card to
add a copy of -wpa_supplement.conf-. If ejection is automatic the
information panel on the page about installing -wpa_supplicant.conf-
saying "Do not eject ..." after burning the image, is perfectly correct
but ejection is unavoidable.