Just in passing, I’ve found page
https://docs.picoreplayer.org/how-to/setup_wifi_on_pcp_without_ethernet/
quite confusing.

- The “maintained by PCP” and “maintained by the user” methods are
  contrasted in title, but differ only in the use of special characters
  in strings...
  That’s not 2 methods, that is one, with the limitation that files
  with special characters can’t be updated via the GUI.

- Also I would rather spell “maintained by pCP” as “can be updated
  via the web GUI”.

- I assume the option to run “setup” with a console and keyboard
  works most of the time. Otherwise don’t document it.
  And in this case, I would make that the first method, on top of the
  page, as it is clearly easier than writing a config file.

2 SB 3 • 1 PCP 6 • Libratone Loop, Zipp, Zipp Mini • iPeng (iPhone +
iPad) • LMS 7.9 (linux) with plugins: CD Player, WaveInput, Triode's BBC
iPlayer by bpa • IRBlaster by Gwendesign (Felix) • Smart Mix, Music Walk
With Me, What Was That Tune? by Michael Herger • PowerSave by Jason
Holtzapple • Song Info, Song Lyrics by Erland Isaksson • AirPlay Bridge
by philippe_44 • WeatherTime by Martin Rehfeld • Auto Dim Display,
SaverSwitcher, ContextMenu by Peter Watkins.