mamema wrote:
> Synology hasnt provided any way to mount system folders via the GUI,
> only shared volumes, which you have configured. So either you have a
> wrong time, or you need to configure via ssh.

hmm, how do I check this? All players show correct time , alarms
functioning as expected..  I have not tweaked anything via SSH, just
Synology GUI install of LMSCommunity image.. I'm confused about your
"wrong time" comment, please clarify. thanks

3x Squeezebox Touch, 4x Squeezebox Radio, Squeezelite (RPi 3B with
HiFiBerry DAC+Pro on OSMC), Material Skin Apk, Squeeze Commander,
Logitech Media Server Version: 8.2.0 with Material Skin (Docker in
DS218+)