Howard Passman wrote:
> Hmmm, Just double checked my 3.5. Back lighting control works fine. I'm
> running pi3B | piCorePlayer v7.0.1 | www v00016 | linux
> 5.4.83-pcpCore-v8 | piCore v12.0pCP | Squeezelite v1.9.8-1287-pCP.
>
> Might try resetting or reinstalling Jivelite??  Ooops sorry it's upside
> down...But you can see the gist of it.
>
> Howard

Got it! Thanks for the hint. Resetting did not work but Updating
Jivelite worked! (it said "update required" when I clicked the button
and went ahead and downloaded the latest Jivelite code. I guess I had
forgotten to click the Jivelite update button after flashing a new card
yesterday. Seems like Jivelight should get updated along with the other
piCorePlayer stuff, but oh well.... ;)

Anyway - I'm good to go now - thanks!