jeroen2 wrote:
> I am using the precise same display on PiCorePlayer and can adjust the
> backlight brightness from the settings in JiveLite. (It's under the
> PiCorePlayer settings, not under Display settings)
Hmm - when I try the "Adjust Display Backlight Brightness" in
PiCorePlayer settings, I get a popup that says "No official Raspberry Pi
display found!". The popup goes away after about 2 seconds.

When I touch the next menu item, "Adjust Display Backlight Brightness
When Powered Off", nothing happens - the display jiggles a bit to
indicate it does not like that ;).

Everything else in Jivelight works perfectly, the same as the official
display in my other player. So still baffled.

BTW - this is running piCorePlayer 7.0.0 with the latest patches.