Greetings!

Perhaps someone can point me to the right direction with the following
issue:

I am trying to use some Beaglebone Blacks as network music players using
squeezelite but for some reason squeezelite does not show up
automatically. Curiously everything works fine as long as I start
squeezelite manually from command line. Now I suspected, there was an
issue with starting squeezelite.service on boot but according to "sudo
service squeezelite status" the service is up and running from boot:

    debian@beaglebone:~$ sudo service squeezelite status
  ● squeezelite.service - LSB: Lightweight headless Squeezebox emulator
  Loaded: loaded (/etc/init.d/squeezelite; generated)
  Active: active (running) since Sun 2021-03-14 10:25:25 UTC; 18min ago
  Docs: man:systemd-sysv-generator(8)
  Process: 867 ExecStart=/etc/init.d/squeezelite start (code=exited,
status=0/SUCCESS)
  Tasks: 4 (limit: 1027)
  Memory: 81.8M
  CGroup: /system.slice/squeezelite.service
  └─894 /usr/bin/squeezelite -n beaglebone -a 80

Any kind of assistance would be much appreciated!