Absolutely, I'll add it for the next release

Update on the next version:

I've spent a good bit of time optimizing the codebase, as part of the
SSD1322 implementation I've taken the route of reworking much of the
visualization processes.

VU meters as an example now constitute a single routine that covers
stereo VU, downmix, "mini" modes all scaled dynamically.  This removed
the need for the embedded bitmap data and adds color/grayscale to the
mix for OLED that support it.  And for the nerds the meter now feature
sprung/weighted needle physics.

Work is taking a lot of dev time away but I'm on a mission to get this
done

I'll be folding the new VU code into the build and releasing this week!

https://youtu.be/P3kBfFnQyGY

As of *21-Mar-2021* my digitized collection is (25677 hours 52 minutes)
+ (09 seconds) or
2.929[/B] YEARS IN DURATION
RANDOM CONTINUOUS PLAY WOULD REALLY ANNOY THE NEIGHBORS...

DIGITIZED THUS FAR:

[B]TOTAL TRACKS: 166,435
TOTAL ALBUMS: 15,241
TOTAL ARTISTS: 21,903
TOTAL GENRES: 769
TOTAL PLAYING TIME: 25677:52:09

With another ~2700 yet to be ripped... a moving target such that it is