I picked up the case on fleaBay for a cheap

I then used Frontpanel Express for the CNC work - front and rear panels

Audiophonics and DIYAudio have similar cases, very bare bones and you
don't need to spend a ton - I'm betting t'zon, Alibaba, etc have good
choices too

That was 6-7 years ago and FPEx work was [good but] pricey, especially
when you futz the OLED measurements and have to repeat the order, the
OLEDS is recessed into the panel with extra space for the kapton flex
PCB

The combined cost of that work would purchase a 3018 CNC at today's
prices.

I've since purchased a couple of CNC machines so I'm setup to do the
work myself.

I've seen folks using acrylic and even PCB's, PCBWay/China etc, with the
benefit of printed surfaces, standoffs etc in a number of colors

As of *21-Mar-2021* my digitized collection is (25677 hours 52 minutes)
+ (09 seconds) or
2.929[/B] YEARS IN DURATION
RANDOM CONTINUOUS PLAY WOULD REALLY ANNOY THE NEIGHBORS...

DIGITIZED THUS FAR:

[B]TOTAL TRACKS: 166,435
TOTAL ALBUMS: 15,241
TOTAL ARTISTS: 21,903
TOTAL GENRES: 769
TOTAL PLAYING TIME: 25677:52:09

With another ~2700 yet to be ripped... a moving target such that it is