Hi all,

Have a Rpi 3 v1.2 with PcP 7.0 with an IqAudio Amp+ card. Ref to Greg's
input here in this really old post>
https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?105470-PicorePlayer-and-LMS-how-to-get-a-MONO-downmix&p=850946&viewfull=1#post850946

I follow the instructions as much I can understand but seems I can't get
Mono to work. I'm sure I'm missing some very simple thing?

I tried with settings below but also changed #hw" to "plughw" (sadly
doesn't understand the exact difference though) but still no go. A can
see it says "This field should be empty - use Squeezelite Settings page
to remove Output setting" under "Output settings" and tried to do as it
says but also no go. When using the settings in the pic and click
"Write" I get what is below the attch pic. I see the # before "mono" and
I suppose this is why it's not working? Why is the # before "mono"? And
why is it "card Headphones"?!? What I'm I doing wrong or what do I miss
here? Hope for some guidance.

34709

# default - Generated by piCorePlayer
pcm.!default {
# mono
type route;
slave.pcm "hw:0,0";
ttable {
0.1 1;
0.0 1;
1.0 1;
1.1 1;
}
}

pcm.pcpinput {
type hw
card Headphones
device 0
}

#---ALSA EQ Below--------
pcm.sound_device {
type plug
slave.pcm {
type hw
card Headphones
device 0
}
}

ctl.equal {
type equal;
controls "/home/tc/.alsaequal.bin"
library "/usr/local/lib/ladspa/caps.so"
}

pcm.plugequal {
type equal;
slave.pcm "sound_device";
controls "/home/tc/.alsaequal.bin"
library "/usr/local/lib/ladspa/caps.so"
}

pcm.equal {
type plug;
slave.pcm plugequal;
}

|Filename: Namnlös.jpg                                        |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=34709|