Man in a van wrote:
> @uudruid74
>
> Just for info
>
> VirusTotal flags both links as having malicious content :(
>
> ronnie

Just ran it from their website to see what you are talking about.

Hastebin is a widely used site similar to pastebin.  It has no malicious
code and VirusTotal doesn't flag it at all.  Its just a paste of the
code "hastebin <usbconnectd" because pastebin broke their API.

The eddon.systems link is only flagged by Bfore.AI PreCrime module of
VirusTotal.  It attempts to detect what domains might contain malicious
code in the future based on the domain.  They are trying hard to sell
their service and its bullshit.  The eddon.systems domain is mine (not
used in forever) and I used to work in cyber security.   There is
nothing to worry about from either link.  If someone wants me to post
300 lines here I can, or shoot me your email and I can email it, but
seriously, don't you find it funny that NONE of the other modules
detected anything and only the "predictive" one flagged it?