uudruid74 wrote:
> Open the web interface for picoreplayer (not LMS).  Go to the Tweaks
> tab.  You'll see where it says "User Commands" at the bottom.
>
> You want the full name and path here.  For example, if in the default
> user's home directory, it's ...
>
> /home/tc/usbconnectd
>
> If you aren't sure if it's executable, ssh in as the tc user (this will
> be OS dependant).  Then run this ...
>
> chmod +x usbconnectd

Thanks for the detailed instructions! I've already added it as User
Command #1 on the Tweaks tab.

This is what I've done:

- I powered off my DAC
- pCP did not notice it. Squeezelite still appeared as green on the
  main page.
- I then restarted Squeezelite (section Main piCorePlayer functions -
  Restart)
- I powered on my DAC and turned it on too

at this stage I would have expected for usbconnectd to take over and
ensure pCP noticed the change, and reconfigured pCP accordingly.

Is there anything I'm missing?

thanks!!