mherger wrote:
> > For most of the time, I am only listening to local music files (Apple
> > Lossless, FLAC, AAC and MP3). In the last couple of months, I have
> not
> > listened to any radio stream.
>
> Hmm... can you still give 8.3 a try?
>
> > Is there any way to see what the server is doing while it is
> consuming
> > resources?
>
> You could try to run it using NYTProf (see eg.
> https://de.slideshare.net/bobcatfish/profiling-with-develnytprof).

I had already tried it (as I also tried the :dev tagged containers), but
I can try it again.

I could also give running it with NYTProf a try, but I currently do not
know, how I could
install the software required for this in the docker container (or does
it come with
the container) and how I could trigger this when starting the container.
Do I
need to add some lines to an Apache config file inside the container for
this
(as indicated on page 20 of the slides you pointed to), and if so where
does this
config file reside in the container?