I'm tracking down a problem with CDplayer in Pcp 8.0 and I found a
strange behaviour.

Clean install of PCP and a single USB vfat stick (i.e. /mnt/stick ) with
two folder Albums (/mnt/stick/albums) and Playlists
(/mnt/stick/playlists)
Using LMS WebGUI - LMS settings set Music to /mnt/stick/albums and
Playlist folder is set to /mnt/stick/playlists
No Squeezelite player is running.

Like standard LMS Infobrowser plugin (look for the infobrowser.opml
file), the CDplayer plugin uses the Playlist folder to save menus.

If pcp & LMS is powered on - the /mnt/stick is mounted "rw"
Everything is OK - CDplayer can write into the playlist folder.

Using the PCP browser interface if LMS is stopped & then restarted (i.e.
PCP is not shutdown)  - the /mnt/stick is now mounted is "ro"

So problems then happen as CDplayer plugin cannot write into a folder
which it could write into before.
Is there a reason for the inconsistent behaviour ?