paul- wrote:
> There is no mount logic in the LMS start/stop routines.  I wonder why
> the OS would remount the drive.  Is there anything in dmesg?

Attached is an edited version of dmesg. It logs

1. System boot from power up startup. Edited to start from "Starting
piCorePlayer v8.1.0 startup."
2. dmesg shows stick was unmounted incorrectly - yet pcp was shutdown
using "pcp sd" command  - does this not do a proper shut down ?
3. output from "mount -l " to show stick is a rw
4. From browser GUI - LMS was stopped and restarted.
5. dmesg showing what has happened during LMS down/up - again edited
just to show from the message "Starting piCorePlayer v8.1.0 startup".
6. output from "mount -l" to show stick is now "ro"

37190

|Filename: dmesg-rw-ro-problem.zip                                  |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=37190|