Help - please......

I have been running LMS on an Asustor AS5002T however it was the
supplied system labled "Beta". It was version 7.1 I think.

I was experiencing issues so decided to bite the bullit and get a new
version. I have Docker installed (but for some reason I=there is no Icon
for it on the ADM) and Portainer-ce.

I have d/l a version 8.2 and it shows as running in the portainer. It
runs on the Asustor BUT can see my music libries.I have no idea what the
PUID etc should be and no idea how to find them. I am logged in as root
on the NAS via Putty.

If there is anyone who can point out my errors I would be grateful -
even if its just pointing me how to find the numbers I need.

Below is my script for the setup

sudo docker run -d \
--name logitech-media-server \
--restart=always \
--net=host \
-v /volume1/docker/lms/config":"/config:rw \
-v /volume1/music":"/music:ro \
-v /volume1/docker/public/playlists":"/playlist:rw \
-v /etc/localtime":"/etc/localtime:ro \
-e PGID=0 \
-e PUID=0 \
lmscommunity/logitechmediaserver:stable

I have tried GUID etc at 1000 but no joy  - here is what I get
37551

|Filename: Picture1.jpg                                             |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=37551|