I am trying to limit access to the Docker folder on Synology.
SqueezeBox is configured to run with user SqueezeBox and group
SqueezeBox.  If full control permissions to the Docker/SqueezeBox folder
are only granted to the SqueezeBox group SqueezeBox will not start,
generating the "mkdir /config/logs: Permission denied at
/lms/Slim/Utils/Log.pm line 707" error message.  Adding full control to
group EVERYONE allows SqueezeBox to start normally.

Is there maybe some other user that needs access to the Docker folder?
Or some other work around other than granting full control to EVERYONE?

I'm running lmscommunity/logitechmediaserver:latest

AFAIK the folders have the correct permissions.

drwxrwxrwx+ 1 SqueezeBox SqueezeBox   28 Apr  9 15:37 config
drwxrwxrwx+ 1 SqueezeBox SqueezeBox   70 Apr  7 20:38 etc
drwxrwxrwx+ 1 SqueezeBox SqueezeBox     0 Apr  7 19:56 music
drwxrwxrwx+ 1 SqueezeBox SqueezeBox     0 Apr  7 19:56 playlist

Thanks for your help.