Thank you Claus for replay,

cfuttrup wrote:

> Are you trying to run LMS on a PC and stream music directly from LMS to
> a USB port on the PC?

Yes, i have pc with ubuntu and on it installed lms on docker container,
this host have sound card and another extension port. So i am using LMS
as media server that its easy to manageable by smartphone.  I don't have
any another devices to control LMS, just web and smartphone.

To play music from my resources i'm using lms on container which is
using extension port from host pc and for it i'm using LMS local player
which works great with host sound card.
My only problem is to how correctly pass through to container my usb as
output to my amplifier.
If i play any software on my host i can choose this usb as audio output
and sound is going to my amplifier, so i probably missing something
which should be pass through to lms container.

I don't use picoreplayer, local player works fine. About Squeezelite-X i
read that this is software for windows which should be installed on
windows, so it can't solve my problem.