kitus wrote:
> Hi Man in a van! you also around here?? :)
>
> I'm having issues with a Topping too. Do you still have a Topping? could
> you share how you have it configured nowadays?

Hola¡

I'm like a cheap suit; all over the place :o, but soon going to bed.

I have a E30 and a DX3 Pro (not the latest versions)

You do seem to be having some problems don't you. I would also say I
find the Topping user manual somewhat lacking and :confused:.

I think you may have a dac configuration problem.

Please report what happens when you connect the dac via a usb 2 cable to
your mac and use the Tidal Desktop app tp play back a hi res file.

Configure the output for Passthrough and Exclusive mode. Maybe try force
volume later  ?

What is yout power supply for the dac?

Welterusten :)

ronnie