gwlevans wrote:
> What is your ISP? I have seen similar behaviour on Virgin Media (UK) due
> to their flaky DNS

Hi gwlevans. Thanks for replying, my ISP is Vodafone. I guess it could
be DNS, perhaps if I somehowe reconfigure my DNS (to Google?) that might
solve the issue. I'll have a look at that. As an experiment I'm going to
hang the Pi off a wifi hotpot from my mobile phone, to see if that
changes anything, this appeared to work yesterday at work, when I was
talking to a developer colleague about possibly using Docker to deploy
LMS over another RPi OS and he had to reconfig DNS to access the Docker
files.

Cheers, Tony