I agree with the idea of renaming the current uPortal 3 (UPT) space to
Archived Portal Exploration and putting a relevant header on the space
explaining what the documentation is for in greater detail.

Documenting the current effort in the current uPortal space is good for
continuity but I'm not quite sure where to put the new documents and how
to ensure people understand that this is documentation for
in-development code. The immediate need is that I need to document the
new Maven build management system and helper Ant tasks but I don't want
to cause confusion for people looking for help with uPortal 2.6. Is just
putting a {note} at the top of each page good enough for now?

-Eric