Is this something worth conducting an informal vote on, to see where the community sits? Both sides (including/not including these changes) seem to make a lot of sense. I'd be interested in hearing from a few uPortal institutions which they'd prefer, in order to help make the final decision. Those places might not follow uportal-dev.

---- Cris J H