As background, I found that the issue is with a change to the HTTP
client after Maven 2.2 timeframe that doesn't follow HTTP redirects to
HTTPS.  So any repos that are HTTP may generate a redirect to an HTTPS
URL, and Maven poorly interprets that as a response.

See the many issues, duplicates, cross-linked issues, etc. at
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/WAGON-314
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-4838
etc.

If you can provide the segment of the console output of the build that
deals with the artifact, we might be able to find out if there are
changes we can make to not use (or fix the use of) the specific repos
causing trouble.

 From Drew's original post, I'm still a proponent of removing the
snapshot repos from the build.  I am not sure if it would permanently
solve the issue though.  I'll submit a pull request for it.

James Wennmacher - Unicon
480.558.2420

--
You are currently subscribed to uportal-dev@lists.ja-sig.org as: