Duh.... kabita ku basa Inggrisna... Da kuring teh maca mah ngagorolang,
maksudna ngarti deuih. Tapi na... ari lebah kudu pok... ni pabeulit letah
teh!!! heuheu...

On 6/27/07, AA misan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  Dear wonderful NECC members,

Wa Sas and I went to Cupumanik today right after Wednesday meeting at
Nilem 5/2,and (alhamdulillah) we met Ian Campbell from The University of
Sydney.He is actually Kang Hawe's guest and we became good friends in no
time .Ian said he was new in Bandung and so I took him home after a short
meeting at Kang Hawe's place. On the way home he said he'd love to meet all
the NECC members Friday - June 28/07 at 9.30 AM .

Kirim email ke