  ----- Original Message -----
  From: AA misan
  To: rob - ; Roro Rohmah ; urang sunda ; wulan sari ; [EMAIL PROTECTED] ;
MSasmita mamatsasmita ; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2007 9:01 PM
  Subject: [Urang Sunda] Dear NilemEnglishConversationClub members..........

  Dear wonderful NECC members,

  Wa Sas and I went to Cupumanik today right after Wednesday meeting at
  Nilem 5/2,and (alhamdulillah) we met Ian Campbell from The University of
Sydney.He is actually Kang Hawe's guest and we became good friends in no time
.Ian said he was new in Bandung and so I took him home after a short meeting at
Kang Hawe's place. On the way home he said he'd love to meet all the NECC
members Friday - June 28/07 at 9.30 AM .
  Well,this is,just a short notice to let you all know that this Friday
(06/28/07) we are going to have an Australian guest speaker,and I do hope that
we'll have a bigger gathering this Friday. So let's get together and have a
great day in Bubat .
  Looking forward to seeing you.

  Regards
  Misan .