mun hayang lancar ngomong basa inggris, eureunan dahar boled atawa sampeu komo
cireng mah,
  sok ganti ku roti atawa salad unggal poe,  geura sok mun teu
bangkrut......he...he...he..
  punten ah, just kidding ieumah.

kumincir <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Duh.... kabita ku basa Inggrisna... Da kuring teh maca mah
ngagorolang, maksudna ngarti deuih. Tapi na... ari lebah kudu pok... ni
pabeulit letah teh!!! heuheu...

  On 6/27/07, AA misan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:            Dear wonderful
NECC members,

Wa Sas and I went to Cupumanik today right after Wednesday meeting at
Nilem 5/2,and (alhamdulillah) we met Ian Campbell from The University of
Sydney.He is actually Kang Hawe's guest and we became good friends in no time
.Ian said he was new in Bandung and so I took him home after a short meeting at
Kang Hawe's place. On the way home he said he'd love to meet all the NECC
members Friday - June 28/07 at 9.30 AM .

Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's Comedy with an Edge to see what's on,
when.

Kirim email ke