I'm curious how a standalone performs. I have a standalone that saves stacks as
properties are changes, and I am finding that while Windows direct host is
slower than a MacOS for a lot of things, Paralles (using Shared Profile I
admit) is several times slower, especially when saving the stack. I know it's
the saving because I can see the tilde version of the stack appear, sit  there
for way longer than shoud be acceptable, then when the tilde version goes away,
I get control of the app back. No big deal as I am the only one who uses it
this way, but it makes testing in Parallels almost unbearable. No joy using the
Windows LC IDE either.

Bob S